MORE FAMILY CAMPING
It's going to be an exciting summer for families with more opportunities to camp at Lake Beauty. Choose your session, length of stay, camping, cabin or lodge accommodations. Then choose the fun from an extensive list of family centered activities. Do some cooking at your campsite or cabin and take advantage of food service as you wish. Don't forget to set aside time for an evening campfire with your family. Staff is here to help you create a time away from the busy world and connect with your family and with God.
Call Camp to Register
Camp's COVID 19 Policy
is linked at the bottom of this page
Households will be invited to enjoy a wide range of activities.
Activities are subject to MN Department of Health safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Some activities may require equipment checkout or reservations.
Households may sign up by calling the office at 320-732-3218 beginning the Friday prior to arrival.
1. OPEN ACTIVITIES – Households do not need to sign up for the following activities. Please practice physical
distancing (6') and wash hands often.
• Campfires (designated areas, firewood provided)
• Canteen & Camp Store
• Mini golf
• Fat Tire Bikes
• Gaga Ball, Carpet Ball & 9 Square in the Air
• Camp ground swim area
2. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED – Households will need to sign up for these activities. This can be done during registration or by calling the office at 320-732-3218 before the evening of your arrival.
• Crafts (varied costs)
• High Ropes Challenge course
• Tubing ($5)
• Horseback Riding ($15) (parent led ride $10)
• Archery Tag ($10)
• Laser Tag ($10)
• Pontoon rides. Or pontoon rental (fee per hour)